Odif 808 Reactivating Adhesive temporarily fuses patterns and thin papers to fabric to transfer cutting patterns. Once dry, Odif 808 adhesive is no longer sticky and easily stored for future use. To reuse the pattern, reactivate the adhesive by ironing on satin setting. Added advantage, Odif 808 gives any transparent paper, Freezer Paper properties.
- Protect work surface.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray evenly in a thin layer from 10 inches away the back of the pattern or paper.
- Allow to dry completely.
- Place the paper on the fabric.
- Iron on satin position to activate the adhesive.
- Cut fabric.
- When cutting is complete, remove the paper.
- The Odif 808 is no longer sticky.
To reuse the pattern, simply reactivate the Odif 808 Adhesive by sticking the pattern on the fabric with the iron in the satin position.
Your pattern can be reactivated several times.